● Following a 69% shareholder vote and advisory committee approval to sell this asset, Collectable accepted a buyout offer for this asset for $70,000. This represents a 75% return on investment in just three months following the IPO ($40,000). Inclusive of Collectable’s equity stake and transaction fees from our broker dealer, investors received a 70.9% return. To learn more about the decision and the process, click here: https://collectable.com/offerings/curry-basket-buy-out-offer/https://collectable.com/offerings/curry-basket-buy-out-offer/
● The 2009-2010 Playoff National Treasures Stephen Curry Rookie Card #206 Patch Autograph/99 was authenticated and graded by PSA. It received a PSA 8 NM-MT grade. Only 99 copies were produced, making it the rarest of Curry rookie cards in circulation.
● The 2009-2010 Topps Gold Basketball Stephen Curry Rookie RC #321 is a limited edition gold border rookie base card, with only 2009 in circulation. This card is #1146 out of 2009. The previous owner had the card hand signed by Stephen Curry through Steiner Sports. The autograph has been validated by SGC with an “A” meaning the autograph is authentic.
● The 2009-2010 Topps Base Basketball Stephen Curry Rookie RC #321 was also hand signed by Stephen Curry through Steiner Sports. The autograph has been validated and graded by SGC, with an “A” meaning the autograph is authentic and an auto grade of “9”.
● Each investor is limited to purchasing 10% of the total offering, or 200 shares, for the initial 24 hours after the offering goes live.