● Considered “far and away” to be Rafael Devers most coveted rookie card.
● Superfractors are numbered 1/1, meaning there is only one Superfractor produced for each player for that year.
● This Devers Superfractor is graded BGS Gem Mint 9.5, with the following subgrades: Centering 9.5, Edges 9, Corners 9.5, Surface 9.5, Autograph 10.
● Prospect Autographs with the “1st Bowman” designation are considered to be the premier modern baseball rookie card, consistently fetching the highest recorded sale prices.
● Mike Trout’s 1st Bowman Superfractor 1/1 selling for $3.94 Million in August of 2020.
● Devers posted career-best marks across the board in 2019, hitting .311 with 32 homers and 115 RBI. He also led MLB with 54 doubles and 359 total bases, good enough for a 12th-place finish in AL MVP voting. After a Covid-interrupted 2020 season, Devers is poised for a bounceback year in 2021.
● Said teammate and fellow All Star Game start Xander Bogaerts, “[Devers is] becoming a beast. He’s dangerous, man, and just being able to see when he’s locked in, you don’t want to take your eyes off of it or go to the bathroom, especially when he’s hitting.”