● Following a 68% shareholder vote and advisory committee approval to sell this asset, Collectable accepted a buyout offer for this asset for $182,500. This represents a 35.18% profit in just one month following the IPO ($135,000). To learn more about the decision and the process, click here: https://collectable.com/offerings/mahomes-buy-out-offer/
●The card received the following grades: BGS 9.5 Gem Mint, Centering 9.5, Edges 9.5, Corners 9.5, Surface 10, Autograph 10.
● The 2017 Panini Flawless Rookie Patch Autograph Emerald of Patrick Mahomes is numbered 1 out of 5, with this particular card #1.
● Panini’s ‘Emerald’ series is the second most rare in terms of production runs out of their Rookie Patch Autographs. Panini’s Platinum is the only series with greater scarcity, as a 1/1.
●The athlete penned a bold, blue ink signature on the front of the card. The card front presentation also incorporates a tri-color, player worn jersey patch relic.
● The statement on the back of the card serves as Panini’s Certificate of Authenticity, for both the signature and the jersey patch component.
● The total offering price for 100% of this series is $135,000; however, the consignor is electing to retain $60,000 worth of equity in the series.