● Basket of thirty (30) Kawhi Leonard 2012-2013 Panini Prizm Rookie Cards, all graded PSA GEM-MT 10. Certification numbers for each individual card are listed in the Offering Circular under ‘Legal’.
● Since August 2020, Kawhi Leonard '12 Panini Prizm Base Rookie Cards PSA 10’s have traded in a wide range - with a high of $6,100 and a low of $1,734 per card. Right before the Clippers were eliminated from the NBA Playoffs in Game 7 against the Denver Nuggets on September 15th, the card was trading at $3,281 per card.
● 2012-2013 was the first production run for Panini Prizm cards, now considered Panini’s flagship basketball set.
● Among the Kawhi rookie cards, the 2012-13 Prizm Basketball is considered the best base option. Unlike the more recent sets, there are only a few parallels. Prices for the Gem Mint 10s can push as high as some of his most popular autograph rookies.
● According to SportCardInvestor, there are 940 Kawhi Leonard 2012 Panini Prizm GEM-MT 10’s in population (as of 9/16/2020). This offering represents >3% of the total population.
● The total offering is $70,350; however, the seller will be retaining $28,350 of equity in the offering. Therefore, Collectable is IPO’ing $42,000 of this offering at $30/share.
● Each investor will be limited to 10% of the offering, or 140 shares, for the first 24 hours of the offering going live.