● These Black, White & Red Air Force 25 sneakers were worn by NBA Hall of Famer Chris Bosh during the 2006-07 season.
● Authenticated and photomatched by Meigray to 3 games during the '06-'07 season. The shoes are inscribed “CB4” on both shoes.
● Bosh sneakers are signed by Bosh.
● Bosh had a sensational 2006-07 season with the Raptors. He averaged 22.6 points and 10.7 rebounds per game, both career highs. Bosh was named an Eastern Conference All-Star starter, receiving the second highest number of votes among all Eastern Conference forwards, and was named to the All-NBA Second Team.
● Bosh led Toronto to its first playoff berth in five years. Toronto went on to win its first ever division title, and concluded the regular season with a 47–35 record, including a 30–11 home record, both franchise records.
● The shoes were photomatched to the following games:
March 18, 2007 vs Knicks at Madison Square Garden
March 26, 2007 vs Celtics at TD BankNorth Garden
March 30, 2007 vs Wizards at Verizon Center
● Chris Bosh will be inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame on September 11th, 2021.
●While in Toronto, Bosh became a five-time NBA All-Star and supplanted former fan favorite Vince Carter as the face and leader of the Raptors franchise. He left Toronto in 2010 as the franchise’s all-time leader in points, rebounds, blocks, and minutes played.
● Investors are limited to $2,500 in the first 15 minutes and $5,000 in the next 45 minutes. The cap will be lifted after the first hour.